Errors are the “part and parcel” of any mobile app thanks to various influencing factors like Geo, Service Provider, OS Version, Update, Compatibility, etc. If you’ve got come to the present article because AOS TV Not performing on your phone, you’ll now inspect the ideas shared below to repair it.
Different Types of Errors that the users are becoming are as follows.
- Stopped Working
- Keeps Crashing
- Updating Database Please Wait
If you’ve got encounter any such problems on your android phone, firestick or pc, follow the instructions shared for you.
How To Fix AOS TV Errors & Problems
Reasons might be different from device to device and individual to person. Believe me, people will get issues supported by their geographical location also.
But don’t worry, they will be fixed if you’ll follow the proper guidelines. allow us to first inspect the straightforward tweaks which may fix aos tv not working issue without many efforts.
- Use a VPN and check out using the appliance again.
- Update AOS TV App on your device.
- Use an Older version of aos app on old android phones to ascertain if it works or not.
So, those are the primary things that you simply got to try. just in case if AOS TV Stopped Working even after trying those solutions, here is what you exactly got to follow.
Fix AOS TV Updating Database Please Wait
If you’re getting a mistake with the apps’ content, you’re suggested to undertake out the aos tv latest version on your phone.
One of the main reasons for this error is that the appliance has an update to its contents which isn’t happening with the present version that you simply are using.
So, provides it a try with the aos tv remake that you simply can download above. you’ll inspect the straightforward tips shared below to update the present version of the appliance on your device to the remake.
- Uninstall the present version from your phone and download the newest version from above and install it again by browsing the guide to put in aos tv app on android.
- In-App Update will replace the present version with the newest version on your phone or firestick. to try to do that, you’ll open the app and appearance for the update notification within the application, and tap “Update” if found.
If you’re getting this issue due to the newest version, then you’ve got to undertake and test the old version.
Fix AOS TV Keeps Crashing on Android, Firestick, PC & iOS
The crashing issue might be thanks to an incompatible OS or if there are any cache-related issues. In such cases, you’ve got two simple solutions to undertake out immediately.
- Unlock your phone and attend “All Apps” and appearance for the aos tv app.
- Tap and hold on to the app’s icon to urge the choices.
- Tap “App Info” to urge the window that we’ve shown within the picture above and labeled it as Step 1.
- Choose the “Storage & Cache” choice to enter the app settings.
- Tap “Clear Cache” to get rid of the app cache from your phone.
- Now tap the “Clear Storage” choice to clear the app data which is different from the cache. you’ll ask step 3 within the picture above.
- Tap “OK” whenever you see a notification to delete the app data? as you’ll be seen in step 4.
So, you’ll try these instructions if aos tv stopped performing on any of your devices like android, iPhone. The instructions are equivalent for firestick and pc also but the interface of the settings is going to be different. inspect the detailed guide to Clear Cache of AOS TV on Firestick.
Just just in case if you’ve got another issue that isn’t allowing you to observe the contents of the appliance, comment below and obtain a response from one among our editors.
So, the problems mentioned within the article above are the foremost common problems. Sometimes, you’ll be getting some connectivity issues and loading errors thanks to very high server traffic. attempt to access the app and its contents after a while in such cases.